The partners of the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Hematology and Oncology (formerly Ludwig Boltzmann Cluster Oncology) are:
- Children’s Cancer Research Institute (CCRI)
- IHR LABOR
- Medical University of Vienna
- Österreichische Gesundheitskasse (ÖGK) represented by the Hanusch hospital
- Tissue Gnostics
- University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna
- Wiener Gesundheitsverbund (WIGEV) represented by the General Hospital of Vienna (AKH)
The Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Hematology and Oncology cooperates with the Vienna Cancer Stem Cell Club and numerous national and international research groups.
There are also important collaborations with the St. Anna Children’s Hospital (associated with the CCRI), the Institutes for Cancer Research and Experimental Immunology at the Medical University of Vienna as well as institutions of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (e.g. Research Center for Molecular Medicine – CeMM) and other institutes of the Ludwig Boltzmann Gesellschaft (e.g. LBI for Osteology).
The projects of the LBI HO are supported by numerous funding agencies. The Ludwig Boltzmann Gesellschaft sponsors the core consortium.